A little unoriginal idea for a Social Coding Event: 100days of social code improvement.
- Pick a small to medium size project in need of upgrading their code quality.
- read one of that project’s files/modules per day and see if you can make an improvement. Try to make a PR/MR/patch within the day.
- repeat step two for 100 days or until the project runs out of files to read
- (share your participation on the Fedi?)
- create a list of potential projects (projects should have an active maintainer, willing to merge these kinds of patches)
- create a hashtag
- create an entry on the website with all suggested projects
Important: These projects are suggested, not required.